Get rewarded as you grow with the Eckards Club Card
To become a Club Card member please sign up in store at the tills on your next visit. We would like to thank our regular customers for their loyalty with the Eckards Club Card as well as rewarding new customers who choose us as their Garden Centre of choice. Collect points every time you shop. As you accumulate points, we’ll turn them into vouchers for you to spend at Eckards. It’s absolutely free. Sign up in store now! We look forward to helping you grow
You don't pay to join the Eckards Green Club rewards programme but we do need your cell number subscribed to receive the benefits of the club. If you opt out of our SMS marketing it includes opting out of our reward programme. If our texts to you bounce repeatedly we also reserve the right to rescind your Membership.
- You will receive a R75 e-voucher reward for every R1700 you spend on regular priced merchandise. Using your Green Club card rewards you every time you shop and you automatically qualify for your rewards to be used against your future purchases
- An active email address keeps you up to date with our newsletter and growing advice
- Our SMS campaigns will notify you of our Big Sale weekends as well as give you access to additional discounts or promotions from time to time. Additional text messages with links to our website and newsletter are also sent.
How it Works
- We need the barcode on the back of the card to allocate rewards
- When you purchase from Eckards, simply present your green Club Card to the cashier who will scan your card, ensuring your points are correctly allocated to your record
As soon as you have accumulated sufficient rewards, an e-voucher will be automatically generated on our system at day-end and will be available the next day to claim
- To spend your Eckards Club Voucher, select the items you wish to purchase then simply claim the voucher off your purchase from the cashier. NB: Your card must be presented to claim the e-voucher
- NB: Rewards are not transferable from one card to another. If you apply for a new card it will void the previous card. Only the latest card you apply for remains active
- Your e-vouchers are subject to an expiry date, e-vouchers not redeemed within the three year period of validity will not be re-issued
- Rewards are only given at time of purchase
- Excluded are promotional and discounted products, magazines and Gift Vouchers
- The Eckards Green Club Card is only valid at Eckards
- The Card remains the property of Eckards Garden Pavilion and we reserve the right to modify or rescind the Eckards Green Club programme at any time
I’ve lost my Card
Unfortunately if you lose your card it cannot be replaced and you will have to apply for a new one.
It does happen from time to time that a Club Card does not scan at the tills.
- REMINDER: You need to have an active cell number to be part of the club. If you opt out of our SMS marketing it includes opting out of our reward programme
- If you opt out of our SMS marketing it includes opting out of our reward programme
- If your mobile number bounced on our system it will unsubscribe you from the rewards programme. Please keep your mobile number current
- If you apply for a second club card. Only the latest card you apply for remains active. NB: Rewards are not transferable from one card to another
- Your details will not be passed on to any 3rd parties and will only be used for correspondence with Eckards.
- To change your details or cancel your Club Card please email us with your full name, as well as your rewards card number if possible
- Your details will be removed from our database upon request